[SQU] stopping RealPlayer/RealAudio/RealVideo

From: Adrian Bolzan <Adrian.Bolzan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:14:13 +1000

hello,

I would like to block RealPlayer/RealAudio/RealVideo feeds into our
company. Although I can lock down the firewall RealPlayer 8 has an HTTP
access option that uses Port 80, which I cannot block or all of the HTTP
traffic will stop.

I do not want to use any sort of authentication but thought there might be
another way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, recently somone asked about stopping mp3 downloads but I cannot
seem to find the postings. I would like to stop avi's, mpg's etc. so would
like to see the ACL lists for mp3 again. Any help there would also be
appreciated.

thanks,

adrian