Re: [SQU] too slow

From: M. Yu <myu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:50:45 +0800

> Which satellite provider? What if you use a Sat routed IP address on
> a PC on your LAN, how is web access that way?
>
> jm

Well, it's pretty simple really. By using the IP given by the Satellite
provider, all responses are routed through them and from them, to us. Our
border router is connected to the frame relay and I make it the default
gateway of all local machines. The router in turn passes data out through
its serial interface and out into the frame relay link.

M. Yu