[SQU] refreshing access.log info via squidtaild?

From: Dutch McElvy <dutch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:55:04 -0500

Hi Anyone out there have any experience with squidtaild? I have it installed
and it seems to work with the exception that the html pages don't seem to
refresh with the current access.log information. The page date and
information contains information from several days ago and I cannot figure
how to get the index and other pages to refresh and display current log
information.