Re: Strange Authentication Problem

From: Oktay Akbal <oktay.akbal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:40:24 +0100 (CET)

I just have been corrected that the Problem existed earlier, but the
tcp_denied even for free Pages SEEMS to occur more frequently.
The Page that gets denied is the URL that is visited most of the
time. Other Pages that are free to access work normal.

Reading the List-Archive I suspect that there is (or has been) a bug in
Squid. Does anyone know of a bug with acl, that occurs after running
some time ?

Oktay Akbal