[SQU] Websense 4.2.4 and Squid

From: Leuchter, Lars <LLeuchter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:57:19 -0000

Hi,

I need to use Websense and Squid in combination. Firewall (Checkpoint) and
Websense are working together, Websense is blocking as requested if no
proxy has been entered to the browsers´settings. However, when turned
on (my Squid is working on Port 4711), websense is not blocking the traffic
anymore. There are several different suggestions in the squid-users
database,
however, I am not sure which settings I need.

Anybody out there who can help ?
Please also reply direct to lleuchter@ea.com

Thanks in advance
Lars