[SQU] DSL

From: Dr. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:02:20 +0100

I am going to get DSL installed in the next days.
I have four boxes with Realtek cards ( NE2000 compatibel ) running
interconnected through a switch. One box is running squid under Linux SuSE 7
as a server for WWW-browsing for the other PC's.

Question: do I have to do something to run the system under T-ISDN-DSL ?
Will squid continue running or do I have to make any changes ?

I have some few days until installation day, so I am working against a count
down. Thanks in advance for indications

Edgar