[squid-users] Regular expressions

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:18:19 -0000

Hi,
I'm triyng to block access to sex sites, streaming data, and stuff like
that.
I've defined the following ACL's

acl banned_files urlpath_regex -i "/etc/squid/banned"
acl banned_sites dstdom_regex -i "/etc/squid/banned_sites"

and then

http_access deny banned_files
http_access deny banned_sites

The word sex is included in both banned_files and banned_sites.
This works fine but i'm getting this problem:
If someones tries to get a page about msexchange for instance, the word sex
gets matched as it is in mSEXchange, and the request is denied.
Is there any way I can avoid this from happening, I keep using just ACL
blocking?
Tanx in advance.

Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro