Re: [squid-users] Re: [SQU] WCCP + linux 2.4.2 + iptables?

From: Jorge Boncompte [DTI2] <jorge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:33:49 +0100

    Hi!

    I have (now) the module working. I see GRE packets redirected from my
cisco router to my squid box. But I am triying to solve and issue with squid
not doing his job.

    Kernel 2.4.2 + squid-2.4-prerelease2 + Debian unstable.

    In the other hand, Is there any plan to support WCCPv2? The protocol
draft was released by Cisco in the last summer (I think), is there a
licensing issue os something?

    Regards.

    -Jorge

Jorge Boncompte - Técnico de sistemas
DTI2 - Desarrollo de la Tecnología de las Comunicaciones
C/ Abogado Enriquez Barrios, 5 14004 CORDOBA (SPAIN)
Tlf: +34 957 761395 / FAX: +34 957 450380
jorge@dti2.net _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ http://www.dti2.net
Without wicker a basket cannot be done.