Re: [squid-users] Numerical URL problem...

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:41:53 +1100

Ok, that confirms it's squid stopping you.
Can you now please turn squid's debug line in squid.conf to
have the value ALL,1 33,2

and the run squid -k reconfigure?

Try that page again, then you will have some entries in your squid.conf
reflecting the acl logic - specifically which acl stopped the request
from being sericed.

If you then set the debug_options back to ALL,1 and run squid -k
reconfigure again you will prevent your cache log growing too big.

Note: It's a good idea to do this while few if any other users are using
squid.

Then look in your squid.conf at the acl lines, and see what lines match
up with the acl that was reported in squid.conf.

Rob