[squid-users] filedescriptor agian

From: Kareem Mahgoub <kareem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:05:59 +0300

hello all,
i know that this topic is covered in the FAQ, but i have already made what
is mentioned in the FAQ.
I have squid-2.3-STABLE4 running on Solaris 7
I have tried the first suggestion of changing the fil /etc/system and then
running the configure script again, it didn't recognize the new value.
I tried the other option which is editing the file ../include/autoconf.h
after this made "make" and "make install"
the same problem still persist!!!!
i tried to change another field in the autoconf.h file which defines the
maximum number of filedescriptors used by squid with no progress too!!!
anyone would help??
Regards,
Kareem