Re: [squid-users] error loading a site

From: <rav@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:22:09 -0600 (CST)

Quoting Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se>:

> OK. So there definitely are something in the request line that Squid
> dislikes.

I have compiled squid stable snapshot as of 20010318 and still cannot load
http://www.latinmail.com/ with JavaScript enabled.

> Have you tried uri_whitespace in squid.conf?

Yes, tried uri_whitespace strip and I get the same error, invalid request.

> But I am afraid it might be a classical case of JavaScript enabled
> browsers inserting newlines in the request..

Right, disabled JavaScript in netscape 4.76 and could retrieve content of that
site; is this a bug in the browsers or is there a workaround to this?

Thanks Hendrik for your comments.

Raul