RE: [squid-users] My SMB is just plain screwy, another error

From: <Adam.Shields@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:26:08 -0500

Reply = Thanks, squid still prompts for the password/username, but I
attribute that the connection reset by peer problem, as my networks
funkiness,

A question, are you familiar with the smb_auth helper? It checks the group
permissions of a user but only by prompting for a username and password,
before I commit a developer here to trying to output the NTLMSSP user/pass
to smb_auth to check against groups, is this feasible?