Re: [squid-users] SNMP not returning results.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:52:37 +0100

You need to tell MRTG to load the Squid MIB. See MRTG documentation (i
think the directive is LoadMIB or something like that).

For snmpwalk you must make sure to start at a correct position in the
MIB tree. The whole Squid MIB is outside the public MIB tree, so a plain
snmpwalk will not find anything simply because it is not asking for the
Squid MIB tree..

The MIB loading thing also applies to snmpwalk if you want it to print
nice human-readable names...

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker