[squid-users] newbie

From: M. DeWar <mdewar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:43:59 -0500

Hello,
Please don't hate me cuz I use NT. Its what I know (what litte that maybe) and I just haven't been able to get a grasp of linux/unix/freebsd. I have tried tho.

I d/l 2.34stable from the russian dude that ported it.
(sorry can't recall were and who and hope at least I got the right country).

I have it up and running for a couple of weeks now. Been running good and smoothly. I have searched but could not find any specific docs on how to set it up transparently if possible. I even d/l cache express to cheat sheet of that but it was not to helpful.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mark