[squid-users] redirecting

From: Matt Ashfield <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:35:02 -0400

HI All,

I am setting up a registration webpage for network access, that I want all
my non-registered users to be automatically directed to.

So basically, a non-registered user plugs into our network, launches a web
page and makes an HTTP request. I would like them to be then automatically
directed to the registration webpage.

I am rather new to squid, but from what i understand, this can be done.
Using re-directs?

I am currently running squid 2.3STABLE5 on AIX 4.3.3 in proxy mode. Is there
a solution for this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Matt