[squid-users] SquidGuard without effect...

From: André Weidemann <Andre.Weidemann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:44:37 +0200

I installed squid 2.4 STABLE 1 and configured it with iptables REDIRECT
as a transparent proxy. So far so good.
Now I was trying to install squidGuard(1.1.4). I added this to the
squid.conf:
redirect_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard.conf

The squidguard.conf only contains one src entry:
scr private {ip 192.168.0.0/24}
for the local network and I tried to use the acl as follows just to see
if it could block anything at all.
acl {
private{pass none}
}
(default entry is also contained but not listet here)
Squid launches 5 entities of squidGuard but the Squiguard-logfile
contains nothing and I can still access any site on the web.
(If I start squidGuard from command line with:
squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard.conf
the logfile says squidGuard ready for requests.)

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something?