[squid-users] How to pass "original" IP through squid ?????

From: Patricio Luz <patricio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:07:01 -0300

We had an police investigation regarding and user sending treat webmails, but the header of the message indicated our transparent cache (squid 2.4d4 via wccp).
We've tried to use a no-cache directive, but altough it is not cached, the headers are still pointing to our cache.

Is there a way to make squid in transparent mode, selectively or not, forward the original IP, or to tell wccp to fetch this site directly ?

This issue is very important also to figureout SPAMers tjat use webmail to "hide"themselves.

Thanks,

Patricio Luz