Re: [squid-users] RE: Porno Sites

From: Mark Worsdall <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:52:01 +0100

There was a site that had lists of porn words and some to allow sites
through.

http://www.hklc.com/squidblock/

I have another list you and other might find useful and speed up access
time, it is a list of advert sites, so it blocks the images from
appearing. The only problem is you get the word error in place
sometimes.

add these entry's to you conf file:-
acl denyadverts url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/adverts.txt"
http_access deny denyadverts

Save this list as adverts.txt:-
ads.tucows.com
ads.web.aol.com
adimages.go.com
247media.ads.link4ads.com
connect.247media.ads.link4ads.com
m.doubleclick.net
ad.doubleclick.net
ad.uk.doubleclick.net
ads.express.co.uk
ln.doubleclick.net
fp.cache.imgis.com
adforce.imgis.com
a600.g.akamai.net
a1604.e.akamai.net
g.akamai.net
a1112.g.akamai.net
ads.track-star.com
a.track-star.com
ads3.zdnet.com
bcs.zdnet.com
images.zdnet.com
thumper.hlserver.com
adex3.flycast.com
hlserver.com
kanvas.valueclick.com
st.valueclick.com
ads.napigator.com
ad.napigator.com

M.

--
He came from Econet - Oh no, I've run out of underpants :(
Home:- mark@wizdom.org.uk         http://www.wizdom.org.uk