Re: [squid-users] Cachemgr

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:49:02 +0200

Everything looks alright.

The format and use of cachemgr has changed in Squid-2.X compared to
Squid-1.X. The "refersh" option no longer is there, and the select box
is replaced by a menu.

refreshes can be done with the "client" command line utility, or your
favorite broser by using "shift+reload".

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker
Isak Badenhorst wrote:

> Where do I go wrong???
>
> I did configure cache manager as described in the Frequently asked
> questions.  The problem I have is that I get no drop down list and the
> output I get is as follows:

[...]