Re: [squid-users] Dns Lookups

From: M. DeWar <mdewar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:32:45 -0500

Hello,
I found out the problem. We use an LRP box to route/firewall the private ip's and being new to all these linux stuff I did not know that when using the dnscache.lrp that I needed to input the ip range that could use the dnscache. Once that was done it has started to work.

I do have another question about the cachemgr stats.
What do these mean ?
And were can I find the archives to search and is there a page that describes in newbie dummy idiot language what all the cachemgr stats mean ?
FQDN Cache Statistics:
FQDNcache Entries: 0
FQDNcache Requests: 0
FQDNcache Hits: 0