Re: [squid-users] Dns Lookups

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:16:20 +0200

The programmers guide describes the purpose of most sub-components of
Sqduid. The FQDN cache is one such component, caches lookups from IP to
hostname (i.e. now very much used unless you have enabled log_fqdn, but
dstdomain ACL type might also use it when presented with an IP address)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker