Re: [squid-users] proxy auth

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:22:54 +0200

Not that easy today. It has been discussed before, but no implementation
is planned at this date.

What you can do quite easily is to split backend user database on
username patterns. See an earlier discussion on a similar subject:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200004/0364.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200004/0454.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200004/0790.html

--