[squid-users] Mail problems

From: Sergio Butron <sergiioo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:35:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

I'm new with squid, I recently installed squid in my
server, and I have some problems.
First, I'm a network administrator in the company
where I work, the network is most of Windows and NT,
and I insatall a sever with a Linux, this server is
dedicated to the internet, a few days I have installed
the squid proxy server, and the first problem was that
my Linux server became so slow, The second problem was
that the people who sends mails with outloock (MS) and
netscape messenger, can't do it anymore, and I dont
know why.
Is there any configuration that I miss in the
configuration file?. I can't find a configuration for
the mail.
I really apreciate your help with this, thank you

Marcelo