RE: [squid-users] Server-Side Home Page

From: Wilco Heinneman <wilco.heinneman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:15:11 +0200

I also want it to do on the Server-Side, because I want to confront the
users with there web-statistics: a top 10 list of the most "popular"
sites of the last week.
(User-based or organisation-based)

Can someone give me a hint for a Server-Side solution?

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards
Wilco Heinneman