Re: [squid-users] Access log!!

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:22:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

You need to check that in your squid.conf file that
the line cache_log access.log is uncommented out. Then
type in

squid -k reconfigure

to get squid to accept the changes

Furthermore, you have to make sure that if the above
does not work that you try the following:

cache_log access.log > /dev/null

HTH,

Thomas Adam
re: thomas_adam16@yahoo.com
--- "Arvin V. Carlos" <acidburn@mozcom.com> wrote:
> I see a hash in access.log but why it is still
> logging in the access.log file?, and my hardisk is
> geetting full beacuse of that, anybody can help?
> plss..

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com