Re: [squid-users] Access log!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:22:50 +0200

?

If you do not want access.log then change your squid.conf to read

cache_access_log none

and restart Squid.

But most people do want to have access.log for tracing and logging
purposes. To keep it from growing out of bounds you need to rotate it
periotically (like once per day or so) using "squid -k rotate".

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker