RE: [squid-users] how to unsubscribe

From: BUBUX <bubux2002@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 06:09:46 +0200

Hi
I have unsubscribed from the mailing list too but i receive messages again
!!!!
Maybe we must to contact administrator@squid-cache.org or
root@squid-cache.org (or maybe newsmaster@squid-cache.org) for this problem.
PS : i have unsubscribed 4 or 5 times ;-) Maybe next time !
I'was right when i create another email adresse just from this mailist ling
!!!

Best regards,
Bruno