Re: [squid-users] Starting squid 2.4, ipchains & ip forwarding

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:35:56 -0400

Hu Joe!

I took off all of the security and still I could access the cachemgr page.

I really do not know, but is this a bug?

I remove the access from the access.conf nd allow permit everyone to see
cachemgr.

I then send a /usr/local/squid/bin/squid -k reconfigure.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Carlisle House
Hincks Street
Bridgetown