Re: [squid-users] Odd configuration ?

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 18:00:08 +0100

At 12:38 02/04/01 +0000, Francois Bradet wrote:
>Thanks a lot ! I appreciate any help or suggestions you have..

That's a very good question and, in all honesty, I can't think of a better
solution than your own. One one filtering proxy and one authenticating
server. I can see one pitfall, however, and that's the Windows "Save
Password" annoyan^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hfeature.

It's purely a policy and education matter but you should be careful that
people don't disclose their password and that the logs file generated are
checked.

Martin A. Brooks
If Windows NT were an animal, it'd be a fainting goat.

Linux counter #60974 - so ner!