Re: [squid-users] access control based on http header fields ???

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:23:01 +0200

Then make sure it gets done one way or another.

New features in Squid can be developed in one of four ways:

a) One of the current developers finds the idea interesting, and pays
with his time to implement it.

b) The one wanting the feature implements it

c) Someone is hired to implement the feature

d) Someone is begged into implementing the feature for free

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker available for hire by hour, but with to many unpaid