RE: [squid-users] access control based on http header fields ???

From: Vodicka Martin <martin.vodicka@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:42:42 +0200

It would be great, because in connection with squidguard-redirect, downloads

(.exe, .zip, ...) should only be possible from my special dynamic
download-side, where the user has to confirm his download.
With the referer-field-acl I could proof if the download is started from my
download-side.
Martin Vodicka