[squid-users] refresh patterns for squid 2.2 stable5 as an accelerator

From: Walaa Marshoud <walaa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:32:36 +0200

Hi..
Please can anyone supply me with a list regarding refresh patterns thats somehow optimal ..
I am using squid 2.2 stable5 as an httpd accelerator and not as a proxy..
I know it depends on my sites I want to accelerate but I need something thats general and can optimize my cache usage..Please if anyone has tested a certain pattern or has any experience with different refresh patterns his help is really appreciated..

Thank you
Walaa