Re: [squid-users] Inserting a Header.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 11:17:13 +0200

Not trivial, both because of Squid and because of HTML / JavaScript /
site layouts.

Some people have done things like this, most have given up after a while
even if they appeared to get it working at first...

What you describe sounds more like the job of the "personal toolbar" in
all modern browsers.

Content based filtering is not yet available in Squid. There are some
ongoing developments where a thing like that might fit, but I don't
think it is quite ready for production use yet.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker