Re: [squid-users] tuning squid 2.3/2.4 on a slow connection

From: Babak Farrokhi <farrokhi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:56:46 +0430 (IRST)

It's kinda limitation in wininet.dll and it's functions that does not open
more than 4 simultaneous connections to a website. I think increasing it
to 8 would increase the browsing performance. Right now I am looking for a
way to increase it and let internet explorer (and other apps using
wininet.dll) to browse faster. Does anyone know any trick about it?

--
Babak Farrokhi
Network Administrator