[squid-users] MRTG monitoring.

From: Palmer J.D.F. <J.D.F.Palmer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:00:23 +0100

Hi,

I am using MRTG 2.9.10 to monitor my two caches and a whole bunch of other
stuff, damn fine it is too.

A problem that I have is that I have a root mailbox on my monitoring machine
full of SNMP errors. All the same, this doesn't really bother me that there
are errors 'cos with the amount of stuff that is being monitored it is not
too unusual for something to not respond, what I'd like to know is how to
tell MRTG to stop mailing me the errors. I have something like 20000 of
these messages.

Has anyone any Ideas?

Many thanks,

Jezz.