Re: [squid-users] Localservers direct

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:13:23 +0200

Bypassing the proxy has to be done outside the proxy.

If you run a transparent proxy then bypassing the proxy is done by
adding exceptions to your redirection rule.

For a non-transparent proxy these exceptions needs to be done in the
browser, either by using the "no-proxy" field in the proxy settings, or
by using a PAC file if that is too limited for you need.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker