[squid-users] Accelerator requests to origin servers always HTTP/1.0?

From: Denis Haskin <dwhaskin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:04:26 -0400

I'm using Squid 2.4 STABLE1 as an http accelerator. It appears to me
that Squid is sending *all* requests to the origin server marked as
HTTP/1.0, even if the incoming request to Squid said HTTP/1.1 in the
request line.

Is there a reason for this? I don't think it's really a problem, but
what it means is that my upstream (Apache) server is then responding
with HTTP/1.0 (which I cannot control) but I am including headers which
are only really valid for HTTP/1.1. They're working, but I'm a stickler
for consistency.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

dwh