[squid-users] Re: Web Admin

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:16:17 -0400

Hi everyone.

My squid is now restart due to this error.

FATAL: xmalloc: debug out of array space!

Squid Cache (Version 2.4.STABLE1): Terminated abnormally.

CPU Usage: 484.600 seconds = 287.520 user + 197.080 sys

Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB

Page faults with physical i/o: 2312

total space in arena: 36004 KB

Total free: 30 KB 0%

As you already know, each time squid restarts, the physical i/o goes up and then stop. But as squid keeps on restarting, this value will rise even higher.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Carlisle House
Hincks Street
Bridgetown