Re: [squid-users] WCCP v2 implementation in squid.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:36:01 -0500

The latest information is that it isn't yet finished, but is working
(mostly) at one site in Squid 2.2.STABLE5+hno.

I think Jorge and I will be working on cleaning it up and porting it
forward sometime in the near future (I think he's already started
working on doing so, actually). I've got some other irons on the fire
at the moment so it is taking a backseat to other projects.

The kernel module is already posted here, though it needs some work still:

http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/patches/ip_wccp.c

The Squid stuff will find it's way into a CVS branch sometime soon most
likely, and I suppose into the official Squid a few weeks after that
(after Henrik and Co. have had a chance to point out all of it's faults).

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances