[squid-users] delay pool levels

From: Khing Maung <khing_m@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All

I am using squid delay pools for bandwidth limiting of
some ip blocks.Now I want to check the delay pool
statistics through cachemgr.For this I have enabled
delay option for cachemgr in squid.conf but still the
"delay pool levels" option does not appear in cachemgr
web menu.I am running squid version 2.2STABLE4.Do I
need to upgrade to higher version of Squid for
this?Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Maung