Re: [squid-users] ACL Question

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:55:49 -0400

Well, I am lucky that I am in charge of the software and I have all desktops
in the company running similar versions. I only dealt with IE 5. As I
said, once I configured apache to pass the appropriate application type to
the browser, it worked fine.

This is what I have in my Apache directives that eliminated my problems.

AddType application/x-javascript-config .pac

whereas netscape has it listed as

application/x-ns-proxy-autoconfig

The first one works for me and the second one doesn't.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com