[squid-users] keep-alive and MSIE

From: <mi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:01:29 -0400 (EDT)

How can we tell squid to NOT honor the keep-alive settings for certain
browsers (*MSIE*) -- like Apache does?

If the browser is talking to our server directly, we can just close the
socket after we are done, but if the connection comes through squid, we
see the Proxy-Connection header (instead of Connection) and our closing
of the socket just upsets squid, while not working around the MSIE's
problems...

It there a Cache-Control header we can set, or something in the Squid'd
config file we can tweak? Thanks!

        -mi