[squid-users] https from private ip to public

From: Daniele Bernazzi <D.Bernazzi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:26:18 +0200

Hi,
my problem is: I want to use squid as a proxy for a whole private
network (with ip address in range 192.168.x.x) to any public ip; all ok
with http and ftp, but htpps does not work. If I use public ip on the
private side is ok, but I don't want my clients with public ip address
(also I have not so much addresses).
Till now I did use socks5 (working fine), but I wish to pass to squid in
conjunction with squidguard for speed and blacklists.
thank-you for any suggestion.

Daniele Bernazzi                   tel: 0577 585794 fax: 0577 586191
U.O. Tecnologie e Procedure Informatiche  Azienda Ospedaliera Senese
e-mail: D.Bernazzi@ao-siena.toscana.it