Re: [squid-users] https from private ip to public

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:17:05 +0200

Works fine in all the environments I have been in. Never had a public IP
in my whole life on my desktop, always have had (and made sure I have
had) to go via proxies like Squid (and if there have been other proxies
than Squid then I have made sure they get a Squid companion to get
something that actually works...).

What do you get in Squid's access.log and cache.log when you attempt to
use https?

ANd you have configured your browser for proxy use, right? (and removed
the socks settings)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker