[squid-users] Transparent proxy X FW1

From: Fabio G. Baptista <FBaptista@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:28:23 -0300

Hi,

I don't know exactly if it is a FW1 or a squid question, but the point is,
I'm not getting the FW1 rules to work in transparent mode with squid, on the
same machine, and in the firewall mailing lists I haven't got anything that
could help me.
I'm trying to configure FW1 rules to redirect my clients trying to access a
web site, to the squid proxy running on the same machine on port 8080,
without my clients have to configure manually their web browsers.
Has someone tried this before ?
Any helps, tips, docs, etc, will be very helpfull !!!

Thanks,

Fábio G. Baptista