Re: [squid-users] mailing list format - HTML mail.

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:06:00 -0400

.... But if his email server attaches HTML text as the footer, it will
reject the mail. His footer is bold. So, his posts would be rejected,
correct?

Personally, it is something that the email administrator shouldn't do.
Attach the footer, but don't bold it.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company