[squid-users] Two public Ethernet cards

From: Mauro G. Todeschini <m.todeschini@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:18:09 +0200

Hi,
    this is my first message on this mailing list :)))
I've a problem: on my server (which runs squid as a proxy for my local
net) I have 3 nic!
Two of them have public IP address! (eth0 eth2)
The other has a private ip address and handles local browsers requests!
(eth1)
I want squid to exit to the internet through eth2! I suspect that
actually squid exits through eth0 (which is first listed in the routing
table).
Is there a way to do this?

Bye