Re: [squid-users] Two public Ethernet cards

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:28:49 +0200

set tcp_outgoing_address to the addres of eth2, and use policy routing
to route all packets with source address to the proper router..

Note: If all you want to do is to have Squid traffic on another IP then
you do not even need two interfaces. Just creating a IP-alias on the
first and tell Squid to use that alias.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker