[squid-users] Forcing Squid to cache .stm files

From: Paul <plevitz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:53:45 -0700

I can't seem to find any documentation on how to force Squid to cache .stm
files. If I remember correctly, the .stm files are parsed at the server (as
opposed to being rendered from the seperate files at the browser). The
pages I am trying to cache aren't dynamic in nature. I have control over
the .stm pages that I want to cache, but I read in the mailing list
archives here that using HTML headers to control this sort of thing isn't a
good solution.

If anyone knows how to get Squid to cache these I'd really appreciate any
info, this problem is ruining my TCP_HIT stats and I'm wasting lots of
bandwidth over it. ;)

 The site I'm trying to cache is at:

http://www.hbcsd.k12.ca.us/peterson

Thanks,