[squid-users] Satellite

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:37:58 -0400

Hi there!

I am running squid 2.4 Stable 1 on Redhat 7.0 Kernel 2.2.17.

We are an ISP

We have 2 Class C's. one for our net work and one for our dial up customers.

We want to use the 1 of those class C for Satellite routing.

Ie. The class C for our dialup will go throught our telecom provider and
routed back through the SAT for downloading.

Do I have to configure squid to let the client use the bandwidht on the sat
instead of using out telecom provider bandwidth?

In other words, squid my download throught the SAT for dialup customers.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Carlisle House
Hincks Street
Bridgetown